Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Pad and Futbol

Hey everyone!

Just got back from Soccer, man these spaniards are good! Cesar and I are playing well though, keeping up. Boy would I be lost without him. when I need him to translate, he pulls through. I'm not understanding most of the Spanish at practice, but when the drills start I catch on quick. The Spainsh here in Sevilla is weird though, they abbreviate words like buenos dias, they say buen dia; gracias is gracia; adios is adio. One of my teammates said he even has problems understanding his friends sometimes and that his mom can't understand the slang around here.

Today we played on an all dirt field and i'm glad we did, I got to experience playing on what most spaniard grew up playing on. It was really difficult to control the ball and move around, but I did start to get it and actually had a chance to score... it went wide... but all in all i'm learning.

Its a friendly bunch out there!

Talk soon! Hope all is well!
Adios!
1/21/16

 Quick look of our Place
 Yes we Bring Pete around
 PVille Takes Espana
Comida es buenisimo

No comments:

Post a Comment